WHAT ARE EYELASH EXTENSIONS?
Eyelash Extensions are single or multiple strands of synthetic eyelashes applied to a single natural eyelash, creating a longer, fuller, and darker lash look. With hundreds of lengths, thicknesses, lash curvatures, and colors to choose from, your Lash Designer can customize a set of semi-permanent lashes specifically for your eyes.
HOW TO FIND A PROPER LASH ACADEMY?
- Educators must have a client base to stay on top on product changes
- Work with a team
- In a salon environment
- Follow state board protocols.
- Must have state license
WHO ARE THEY FOR?
They're for anyone wanting eyelashes that are longer, fuller, darker, and more. With Eyelash Extensions, you can wake up each day with beautiful eyes with little or no need to adjust your lifestyle. They are ideal for everyday wear and special occasions (wedding, honeymoon, vacations,
etc.) because you can sleep, shower, swim, and spa worry-free.
ARE THEY SAFE?
We only use MEDICAL and COSMETIC grade products, which are developed to the highest standards of safety under the direction of CEO and Founder of Just W!nk Lashes, who had been in the beauty industry over 10 years.
Just W!nk Lash Designers are licensed esthetician or cosmetologist who have successfully
completed rigorous training and evaluation in eyelash services.
HOW DO I PREPARE FOR THE APPLICATION?
- Do not curl your eyelashes or wear mascara the day of your appointment.
- Ensure that your eyelashes and eyes are makeup-free, clean, and dry.
- If you are a contact lens wearer, remove your contacts prior to the application and bring your prescription glasses to wear during the first 3 hours after the application.
HOW LONG IS THE APPLICATION?
Depending on the number of eyelash extensions applied and Lash Designer skill level, a full set may take 90-180 minutes (approx. 70-100 lashes per eye.)
LASH FILL appointments, or lash refills, every 2-4 weeks after, may take 45-90 minutes.
During the procedure, you recline comfortably with your eyes closed. Many women refer to it as their "midday beauty rest."
HOW LONG DO THEY LAST?
Indefinitely with routine LASH FILL appointments. Typically, you lose an eyelash extension every time a natural eyelash sheds. With routine LASH FILL appointments, new extensions can be applied to new natural eyelashes to maintain the original look.
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
- An appointment can last up to an hr and a half so please allow plenty of time in order to ensure the very best results.
- Do not wear any make up to your appointment, especially eye make up, if makeup is on at the time of the appointment, please 15 arrive early to take them off.
- Remove your contact lenses prior to the treatment.
- Do not use eyelash curler’s 48 hours ahead of your appointment.
- Please inform your stylist of any known eye conditions before your appointment.