Essential do’s and don'ts:
- Remove all eye cosmetics and skincare including: foundation, eye makeup, mascara, sunscreen, moisturizer, eye cream, eye serum, etc. Cleanse your lashes thoroughly prior to arriving for your appointment.
- Do not apply heavy moisturizers, lotions, or facial oils to your eye area 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- If you normally wear contact lenses, wear or bring your eye glasses to your appointment.
- Do not curl your eyelashes on the day of your appointment.
- If you tint or perm your eyelashes, do so at least 48 hours prior to your lash appointment, and notify your Lash Designer.
Tell your Lash Designer if you have recently had any invasive treatments and/or treatments that can irritate the skin, such as fillers, injectables, skin resurfacing, chemical peels, eyebrow waxing, laser treatments, or permanent cosmetics. Recovery time varies with each procedure and individual. Refer to your service provider for recovery instructions.
Just Wink Lash Tip: To maximize time with your Lash Designer, always arrive to your appointment with cleansed eyes and eyelashes free from mascara, eyeliner, etc. After your application, ask your Lash Designer about aftercare products that help protect and extend the wear of your eyelash extensions.